Automating approval and request processes promises improved customer and employee experience, reduced costs, turnaround times and effort.
Ultimus Robotic Process Automation
Ultimus, the long-time BPM technology innovation leader, announced the availability of robotic process automation (“RPA”) options that eliminate repetitive, error-prone tasks; simplify integrations; and reduce costs.
New York, NY – August 15, 2018 – Ultimus, the long-time BPM technology innovation leader and winner of Germany’s 2018 IT Innovation Award, announced today the availability of robotic process automation (“RPA”) options that eliminate repetitive, error-prone tasks; simplify integrations; and reduce costs.
Ultimus Flobots™, included in the license of Ultimus Adaptive BPM Suite, are rapid integration “workflow robots” that use simple point-and-click “training” to integrate automated business processes and external applications - without the need to write code or separately license RPA “bots.”
Flobots™, first introduced by Ultimus in 2001, have been regularly enhanced to readily interoperate with a wide variety of applications in order to:
- Automate the production of reports, documents, letters, and faxes;
- Automatically insert or extract data from spreadsheets and documents;
- Automatically call managed code to perform calculations, invoke executables, objects, DLL’s, or interface with legacy systems;
- Create automated steps that invoke 3rd party applications;
- Automatically launch tasks, populate forms, and attach documents based on incoming emails, SMS messages, social media posts, or actions in ERP and CRM systems;
- Extract data from web pages for use in business processes; and
- Automatically generate emails, SMS messages, or other notifications.
In addition to Ultimus Flobots™ technology, Ultimus has created standardized Composed Process Solutions “adapters” that simplify and facilitate interaction with all popular Robotic Process Automation tools.
Leigh Michl, Ultimus Chairman & CEO, commented, “Robotic Process Automation is changing the business landscape in profound ways. Ultimus customers now have a choice: use our RPA functionality without additional license costs or integrate easily with the RPA specialists.”
Ultimus Flobots™ are part of the Ultimus Digital Automation Suite, a comprehensive and tightly-integrated suite comprised of Composed Process Solutions, the only generative, low-code development platform; the patented Ultimus Adaptive BPM Suite; and Ultimus Advanced Task Service, the only technology that ensures the productivity, performance, and scalability of in-production business process applications.