Digital Process Automation for Telecommunications
Be Fast, Be Smart - Take Advantage of the Competitive Marketplace
Telecommunications companies face significant challenges in driving profitably in highly volatile market places. Customers demand better services at lower costs and are likely to switch their service providers when unsatisfied. New entrants from adjacent industries increase the pressure for innovation in services, technologies and offerings. At the same time, regulation requires telecommunication companies to adapt their operations and exploit windows of opportunities. Fast, reliable and efficient process execution will help companies take advantage of this difficult environment. In partnership with many telecommunication customers around the world, Ultimus has developed solutions that allow companies to increase service quality, align resources to business opportunities and improve operational performance.
Ultimus process solutions for telecom service providers help drive higher customer satisfaction, greater operational performance and smart decisions.
Process automation and optimization with the Ultimus Adaptive BPM Suite has generated significant benefits for our customers including:
- Shortened cycle times- by up to as much as 88%
- Increased order processing with same resources- up to 10x more orders per day
- Reduction in time to complete complex customer agreement documents- reduced by up to 85%
- Greater efficiency in tracking, assessing charges, and maintaining company assets
- Increased visibility into process status and performance
- Reduction of operating cost and time through elimination of paper
- Improved productivity levels throughout organizations
- Enhanced agility through acceleration of time to market
- Integrated activity logging and measurement with automated reporting systems
Many telecommunications companies worldwide entrust their mission-critical processes to Ultimus' secure BPM platform. These companies rely on Ultimus Solutions to drive processes such as: