Digital Process Automation for Law and Legal Services
Realize Digital Transformation
Ultimus is one of the most experienced providers of workflow automation solutions and technology to the legal industry. Our global customer base of law firms and legal departments includes many of the largest in the world and these customers have implemented hundreds of enterprise-scale automated processes for core and supporting legal-related business process.
With use cases ranging from new matter intake, conflict management, copyright and patent management, and time sheet management, our law customers realize the benefits of digital process automation in a timeframe and at a cost unimaginable only a few years ago.
Operating and Strategic Advantage
The challenges facing law firms and legal departments demand process modernization. Remote work; expectations of digitally savvy customers; competition from new, often digital entrants; inefficient and risk-prone manual processes; and piecemeal, disconnected islands of automation all threaten firms that do not move aggressively to gain the competitive advantage of digital process automation.
While previous attempts at digitization have been slow, costly, and of limited scope and value, the cutting-edge Ultimus Digital Process Automation Suite brings digital transformation within the practical reach of every law firm.
By combining digital process automation and domain expertise, Ultimus provides its legal customers with tailored, seamless, end-to-end digitization that increases revenue, decreases costs, and mitigates risk by:
- Automating inefficient, manual tasks
- Accelerating onboarding and conflict turnaround times
- Eliminating irritating, redundant information requests and providing relationship transparency
- Reducing the cost and complexity of regulatory compliance
- Providing visibility into practice and customer profitability, risk profiles, and process inefficiencies.
Law firm and Legal processes automated by Ultimus include:
- Conflict Checking and New Matter Intake
- Billing Rate Exception, Discounts, and Write-off Management
- Employee Onboarding, Offboarding, and Position Authorizations
- Employee Performance Reviews, Compensation Approvals, and Position Changes
- Vacation, FMLA, and Time-off Requests
- Timesheets and Time Reporting
- Legal Discovery, Policy Acknowledgement, and Compliance
- Purchase Approvals and Management
- Travel Expense Management and Client billbacks
Ultimus ensures that our legal customers realize the enormous benefits of digital business process automation: improved client and employee satisfaction, security, compliance, accountability, process visibility, responsiveness, mobility, and cost efficiency. And our proven, industry-leading enterprise level digital automation technologies and professional services achieve these benefits with unmatched speed of delivery, reliability, performance, flexibility, and cost effectiveness.