Digital Process Automation for Healthcare and Life Sciences
Realize Digital Transformation
Ultimus is one of the most experienced providers of enterprise workflow automation solutions and technology to the hospital, skilled nursing, home care, and hospice sectors as well as to the biotechnology, pharmaceutical, and medical device sectors. The Ultimus Digital Process Automation Suite has been used to automate business process software solutions for over 75 of the largest and most successful healthcare and life sciences companies – spanning every functional area and every continent and ranging from administrative to mission-critical.
Ultimus ensures that our healthcare customers realize the enormous benefits of digital business process automation: security, compliance, accountability, process visibility, responsiveness, mobility, and cost efficiency. And our proven, industry-leading, enterprise level digital automation technologies achieve these benefits with unmatched speed of delivery, reliability, performance, flexibility, and cost effectiveness.
Ultimus understands that healthcare digital transformation efforts are challenged by ever growing regulatory demands, increased complexity, and budget realities. The unique capabilities of our Digital Process Automation Suite allow our customers to create a seamless, flexible, connected, digital end-to-end experience – quickly, without complexity, and tailored to your exact needs:
- Ultimus Composed Process Solutions – our game-changing low-code application platform that applies modern product line engineering and automated manufacturing principles to deliver and deploy software with unmatched speed, quality, cost, and business value
- Ultimus Adaptive BPM Suite – our patented industry leading BPM engine, providing the widest range of work routing, notification, escalation, follow-up, and optimization options
- Ultimus Advanced Task Service – the only process technology available that ensures in-production solution performance, availability, scalability, and end user productivity/usability
Healthcare processes automated by Ultimus include:
- Asset Management and Tracking
- New Product Introduction
- Product Change Approvals
- Legal, Patents, and Copywrites
- Recall Management
- Quality and Defect Management
- Sample Approval
- Supplier Onboarding Approval
- Price List Change Management
Join the growing list of healthcare and life sciences leaders that have entrusted Ultimus with their mission-critical process automation. Entities such as Ensign Group, Fresenius, Cook Childrens, Johnson & Johnson, Childrens Medical Center of Dallas, Memorial Sloan-Kettering, Pfizer, Orient EuroPharma, and Sanofi.
Dallas Medical Center automates FMLA and reduces process from 15 forms with manual data entry to a single automated process, while gaining greater control over confidential employee information