Ultimus' VP of Product and Technology, Chris Adams, recently interviewed with Theo Priestley, an independent expert, analyst, strategist and visionary in Business Process Management industry. The interview consisted of a product review and demo, followed by a Q & A session. Both active in the BPM space, the two discussed a variety of topics including:
- The status of the BPM industry
- What's down the road for BPM in 2010
- Ultimus' focus and BPM offering
- Adaptive vs traditional BPM approaches
- Achieving ROI with BPM in a down economy
Priestley, commonly known as "ProcessTheory" in the Twitter world, reviews and interviews many BPM vendors and the people behind the product, providing greater insight into the world of BPM, the latest trends, technology, methodologies and how it is all approached. To read more about Adams' interview with Priestley visit "An Audience With... Chris Adams".
Mary Katherine Strupe