Ultimus is pleased to announce that Ultimus Adaptive BPM Suite 2014 R2, the latest Ultimus Adaptive BPM Suite 8 release, is now available.
Ultimus Adaptive BPM Suite 2014 contains various improvements for high load and mission critical environments, especially regarding security, privacy, compliance and business continuity. As part of this effort, a new module “Ultimus Audit and Log” is available separately.
New enhancements of Ultimus Adaptive BPM Suite 2014 R2 include:
- Authentication and authorization additions for enhanced security
- Login dialogs for Ultimus System Administrator and Ultimus FloStation Configuration to allow login using LDAP or directories configured
- BPM Studio Configuration enhancements, including the introduction of access rights in BPM Studio configuration for security reasons
- Enhancements for Network Load Balanced environments
- Ability for BPM Studio Configuration to work in Network Load Balancing (NLB) including multi-server support
- Improvements for BPM Studio publishing in NLB environments
- Support for Ultimus Audit and Log, a new add-on module
- Allows for tracking (audit and logging) of configuration and system changes in Ultimus administrative modules, BPM Studio, Organization Chart, FloStation Configuration and BPM Studio Configuration (Please check with your Account Manager for details)
- Native support for the Ultimus Advanced Task Service (UATS) with Ultimus WebClient 2014 R1, which are available separately, as well as support for the upcoming 2014 R2 releases of these technologies
- Support for new additional Microsoft technologies such as Exchange Online email support (as part of Office 365)