Ultimus was recognized by one of the largest technology news and review publications for its ability to facilitate digital business automation by...
Ultimus and BDO Announce Partnership for Bank Credit Process Digitization
We now provide an end-to-end digitized credit solution that spans credit underwriting, credit monitoring, loan administration, and relationship management.
Ultimus, the award-winning leader in low-code digital process automation, and BDO in Germany, one of the leading companies for auditing and audit-related services, tax and business law consulting, and advisory services, have partnered to provide you with a fast, cost effective path to digital transformation - one that delivers meaningful ROI in the short term as well as competitive advantage in the longer term.
By combining digital process automation and financial domain expertise, the Ultimus/BDO partnership provides its customers with a tailored, end-to-end digitized credit solution that spans credit underwriting, credit monitoring, loan administration, and relationship management - a holistic, end-to-end approach that increases revenue, decreases costs, and mitigates credit risk.
Ultimus and BDO leverages the partnership’s Credit Digitization Framework, a collection of pre-built reusable digital assets and capabilities; solution fragments; and process, report, and dashboard templates that can be composed and recomposed to create a seamless, agile, and fully digitized credit function tailored to the exact needs of each bank.
The Credit Digitization Framework:
- Quickly unlocks measurable business value in a core function, bringing savings that make future transformation efforts self-funding
- Provides a consolidated, 360-degree relationship view/dashboard for both employees and customers
- Aggregates all process and product interactions to eliminate tedious, time-consuming, and redundant client information requests, improve data quality, and speed turnaround times
- Automatically triggers process launches and escalations based on definable, dynamic rules, events, and thresholds
- Extends private, secure process participation and self-service to clients, allowing all stakeholders to share in the benefits of digitization
- Establishes a holistic digital architecture to accelerate seamless, coordinated end-to-end digitization across the business.
Senior Manager, BDO AG
Mobile: +49 (176) 57650193 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
President, Ultimus MEA
DIC Building 10, Office #G10
Dubai Internet City
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Mobile: +971 (50) 6546067 | WhatsApp: +201001414453