Location: Budapest, Hungary
(European Citizenship or an existing permanent working permit for the European Union is required.)
Ultimus is a well-established process automation (BPM) software and solution provider with headquarters in the United States and offices throughout the world, including Germany, China, Panama, and the United Arab Emirates. Since 1994, Ultimus has helped over 2,000 mid-size to multinational corporations to increase customer satisfaction, control risk and limit cost by implementing fast and reliable processes solutions.
To support our growth, we are looking for a QA Engineer.
The successful candidate will understand the Ultimus product and testing standards. The candidate will primarily work within the Development team closely collaborating with Release QA teams, providing solutions to functional test designing and executing, but will also get a chance to work on requirement analysis.
- Actively communicating with the developers and the stakeholders during the software development lifecycle
- Understanding of software requirements and the dependencies between them
- Developing test cases based on requirements and technical understanding
- Defining and preparing the necessary test environment and test data for the test cases
- Platform testing - workflow test through the platform with proper context
- Exploratory testing
- Collaborate with & support colleagues in improving test process & standards
- Defect management - Analyzing test output, log defects & issues found during the test process & life-cycle
- Assisting in reproducing and investigating discrepancies together with the development team
- Create, maintain, configuration manage test ware (scripts, data, etc.)
- *European Citizenship or an existing permanent working permit for the European Union is required*
- 3+ years of experience in similar position
- TFS and Microsoft Test Manager knowledge is a requirement
- Thorough understanding of structured test process and systematic testing
- System test and integration test experience
Nice to have:
- Solid grounding in test analysis & design of tests
- Experienced user of other ALM system(s)
- Knowledge of MSI based Installers
- Excellent communication skills are required for this job, so person must be fluent in English
- Excellent analytical and problem solving capabilities
- Ability to find, understand and communicate complex problems, defects
- Documentation and written reporting skills
- The person should be a good team player and should be confident enough to be able to take initiative and work independently as well
What we provide:
Ultimus is dedicated to delivering anticipated results to customers while growing long-term relationships. We provide flat hierarchies, short decision cycles and considerable latitude to empower employees to achieve these goals. Join the international team and enjoy an excellent work environment with many exciting experiences.
Ultimus provides a competitive compensation as well as skill development and career advancing opportunities.
If interested, please send your resume, including salary expectations and cover letter, to Mr. Szabolcs Nador via email at HR-HU@ultimus.com.