Location: Augsburg, Germany
(European Citizenship or an existing permanent working permit for the European Union is required.)
Ultimus is a well-established process automation (BPM) software and solution provider with headquarters in the United States and offices throughout the world, including Germany, China, Panama, and the United Arab Emirates. Since 1994, Ultimus has helped over 2,000 mid-size to multinational corporations to increase customer satisfaction, control risk and limit cost by implementing fast and reliable processes solutions.
To support our growth, we are looking for a Ultimus Assets Manager.
The successful candidate will understand the Ultimus product and internal software development standards. The candidate will primarily work within the Global Ultimus digital Assets management team and will be responsible to architect, design and implement reusable Ultimus digital Assets using Ultimus and web technologies.
- Responsible to write quality design and technical documents
- Responsible to collect feedback from different teams & collaborate between teams to finalize the design of digital assets
- Responsible to architect, design and implement Ultimus digital assets with generic approach
- Responsible to document, test Ultimus digital assets
- Designs, develops, tests, and debugs complex new Ultimus solutions, or makes significant enhancements to existing solutions
- Troubleshoots complex problems and provides customer support for Ultimus solutions and customer application issues.
- Provides input to staff involved in writing and updating technical documentation such as user manuals, system documentation, and training materials.
- Responsible to prepare status report and present to management on different projects
- *European Citizenship or an existing permanent working permit for the European Union is required*
- Minimum 3 years experience in Software development
- Mid-level software engineer
- Expertise in .Net technologies, especially in ASP.NET (C#/VB.NET)
- Expertise in SQL & Oracle
- Expertise in web development tools
- Excellent communication & technical documentation writing skills are required for this job, so person must be fluent in English
- Excellent debugging and analytical capabilities
- Ability to find, understand and resolve complex problems
- Excellent troubleshooting, problem spotting and fixing capabilities
- The person should be a good team player and should be confident enough to be able to take initiative and work independently & manage team as well
What we provide:
Ultimus is dedicated to delivering anticipated results to customers while growing long-term relationships. We provide flat hierarchies, short decision cycles and considerable latitude to empower employees to achieve these goals. Join the international team and enjoy an excellent work environment with many exciting experiences.
Ultimus provides a competitive compensation as well as skill development and career advancing opportunities.
If interested, please send your resume, including salary expectations and cover letter, to Mr. Naveed Ahmed via email at NAhmed@ultimus.com.
All email attachments must be in PDF form. Attachments in Word or any other format will not be opened.