The Ultimus Adaptive BPM Software Suite
Human Centric Approach - Empowering People, Improving Efficiencies
The Ultimus Adaptive Business Process Management (BPM) Suite is a seamlessly integrated Business Process Management Software solution to manage the complete lifecycle of key business processes. With its human centric approach, the Ultimus BPM Suite empowers people in an organization to drive process automation and continuous improvement.
The Ultimus BPM Suite is based on a set of modules, seamlessly integrated to provide a company with the tools to model, automate, manage and optimize their key business processes. Each module in the suite is designed to meet the specific needs of BPM stakeholders in a company including management, process owners and users, IT teams, and business analysts. Ultimus combines its unparalleled Business Process Tools with best practices gleaned through thousands of successful deployments to support a company’s enterprise-wide process improvement strategy and also the needs of daily workflow users.
Following a step-by-step plan, Ultimus accelerates a company’s performance through:
Modeling, analysis, and optimization capabilities deployed in easy-to-use graphical interfaces.
Convenient access to workflow and forms through e-mail, portals, or collaborative clients.
Reporting and Business Activity Monitoring (BAM) presented through performance dashboards, email, desktop gauges or within forms.
Ultimus Adaptive BPM Suite Modules
Adaptive and Agile – Continuous ROI for Your Company
When it comes to delivering long term value on enterprise software, applications must be able to adapt in order to avoid costly replacements. Business Process Management technology should be flexible enough to handle exceptions, manage change, and address the evolving requirements of the entire user community. The Ultimus Adaptive BPM Suite is made up of a unique set of technologies that provides the ability to adapt to the workflow changes required by a growing organization. This gives your company the agility to respond easily and swiftly to organizational shifts, competitive threats, innovations in your industry, and governmental mandates.
Specifically, Ultimus adapts to:
- People - the needs of the people involved in making decisions and driving workflow;
- Ecosystems - the front-end and back-end systems in your company; and
- Change - the inevitable changes in roles, responsibilities, policies, procedures, regulatory requirements, and new or modified IT systems.
To support adaptability and quick response time to changes, Ultimus’ BPM Software Suite offers a number of repositories that store process artifacts and data. Flexible user interfaces allow easy access so that these artifacts can be modified, reused, tested and redeployed from one central location. This usable, code-free interface makes it easier and faster to access and deploy changes to the process components.
Supporting the Needs of Your Entire Organization – From Management to Process Users
The Ultimus BPM Suite provides Roundtrip Optimization (RTO) throughout your organization. Each module is designed to fit the special needs of different BPM software stakeholders, including:
- Executives looking for visibility and control over key business processes.
- Process owners who want intuitive usability and the ability to collaborate with colleagues. They also need a rich but code-free set of capabilities that allow them to conduct root cause analysis and then design and deploy process improvements as part of a BPM team.
- IT personnel that need a reliable, scalable, secure platform that supports rapid development, robust administration, and the ability to leverage the existing infrastructure.
Key Functional Job Roles Supported by a BPM Initiative
A Business Analyst identifies ways to improve business systems, and in doing so bridges the organization's business needs with the use of IT. A Business Analyst would use Ultimus to:
- Determine how many people it may take to achieve a certain amount of work in a specific period of time.
- Determine whether the cost to operate a resource for a specific period of time is less or greater than the profits achieved in the same period of time.
- Optimize a business process to be as efficient in its cost and time expenditures.
Executives / Management
The success of your company’s most critical business objectives depends on your ability to easily evaluate and react to the implementation, performance and effectiveness of each initiative. Simple, straightforward visibility and control over your core business processes can be achieved through advanced workflow software.
Ultimus Reports and Ultimus iBAM Suite are tailored to the specific needs of management professionals and presented clearly and concisely through Performance Dashboards, automated email updates, Desktop Gauges, and within Process Forms.
Process Owners / Work Teams
Your team has been given goals you are expected to reach, and you must use your every resource as effectively as possible to ensure the success of each project you implement. You need intuitive functionality, the ability to collaborate with colleagues and other business units, and a set of capabilities at your disposal that allow you to plan, evaluate, and adjust every business process in real time.
Using the Ultimus Collaborative Client and Ultimus Director, you have robust workflow software modeling, analysis, and optimization capabilities which you can deploy code-free. You’ll never need IT for hard-code updates or to tweak a process; easy-to-use graphical interfaces allow you to conduct root cause analysis and then adjust workflow instantly.
Administrators / IT Teams
IT is the central nervous system of any business. Your capacity to integrate business processes with your company’s existing IT infrastructure is vital to their success. You need the ability to painlessly collaborate on the design, development, and administration of Business Process Improvement rollouts.
Ultimus offers the code-free installation of modules that accelerate Business Process Re-engineering through the use of graphical interfaces, while also providing for sophisticated custom development when necessary.
Business Process Improvement never ends. Even a perfectly executed process must be continually adjusted to adapt to your company’s changing business climate, needs, and objectives. The Ultimus Adaptive BPM Suite is designed for continuous business process improvement and optimization though a four step cycle:
- Model: Diagram your workflow to develop an executable process map.
- Automate: Workflow software to collaborate with IT teams to connect your process map with IT systems and databases that automate your workflow
- Manage: Use Ultimus Reports and Ultimus iBAM (interactive Business Activity Monitoring) to analyze your workflow management system and the efficiency of your processes in real-time.
- Optimize: Instantly adapt your processes to keep pace with your changing business needs.