October 14, 2013 – Ultimus is happy to announce the release of Ultimus Adaptive BPM Suite 8.4.
The main objective of this release is to support Ultimus’ Enterprise Solution strategy in its entirety, including full support for Ultimus Solutions Services, Ultimus Solution Framework and new Ultimus technologies, such as Ultimus Advanced Task Service with Ultimus WebClient 3.0. This release also builds the foundation for future technological improvements.
Furthermore, Ultimus 8.4 provides additional technology support, usability and quality improvements, and enhanced Ultimus Engine performance and robustness, which makes Ultimus 8.4 the fastest and most reliable Ultimus Engine.
New enhancements of Ultimus Adaptive BPM Suite 8.4 include:
- Native support for the new Ultimus Advanced Task Service with Ultimus WebClient 3.0
- Custom Flobot enhancements including Custom Flobot icons
- Custom Connectors and EIK methods to access them
- Support for .NET 4.5 (in .NET Flobots, Form Control/Page Event and Step Event Actions)
- Improved Ultimus Engine performance and robustness
- Support for new Microsoft technologies (e.g. Windows 8, IE 10, MS SQL Server 2012, and more)
- Additional resolutions for previously reported customer issues