Ultimus announces the release of its latest Ultimus Advanced Task Service with Ultimus WebClient 2017 (UATS/WebClient 2017) with numerous localization, performance and administration improvements and enhancements.
Ultimus, Inc., developer of Ultimus Composed Process Solutions, Ultimus Adaptive BPM Suite, and Ultimus Advanced Task Service, announced today the availability of Ultimus Advanced Task with Ultimus Web Client 2017 (UATS/WebClient 2017), the successor to UATS/WebClient 2016.
UATS/WebClient 2017 contains numerous improvements and feature enhancements, which greatly improve usage with localized solutions and usability on mobile devices.
Ultimus Advanced Task Service with Ultimus WebClient 2017 improvements and enhancements include:
- Fully localized solutions, including localized process and step names, and localized graphical and textual process statuses
- Greatly improved usability on mobile devices
- Rule-based organization of Initiation Tasks in folders allowing a structured, folder based representation, in addition to the standard all-in-one overview
- Built-in support for key Composed Process Solutions (CPS) capabilities including CPSStandardized Request & UI Service and CPSSolution Bus
- New localization administration interface
- Optimized synchronization between Ultimus BPM Servers and UATS for heavy load environments and multi-BPM server architecture
- Support for new technologies such as Microsoft SQL Server 2016 and Oracle 12c
- Additional performance enhancements, features, and fixes
Upgrading to UATS/WebClient 2017
As always, Ultimus assistance in upgrading can be arranged through your Account Manager or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Detailed information about each new feature and enhancement in this version can be found in the Release Notes.
In order to access Ultimus Advanced Task Service with Ultimus WebClient 2017, please sign up for an UATS/WebClient request call. During the call, we will assist you with the proper actions you will need to take in order to proceed.