Ultimus Advanced Task with Ultimus Web Client 2014 R2 (UATS/WebClient 2014 R2) is now available and contains several important improvements for high load and mission critical environments, especially in relation to load balancing and business continuity.
UATS/WebClient 2014 R2 enhancements include:
- Support for Network Load Balancing (NLB) environments: In order to facilitate scalability and redundancy, customers with UATS Enterprise L2 or L3 licenses can now operate UATS/WebClient on multiple NLB servers and against network load balanced BPM servers.
- Business continuity and failover capabilities: As part of the NLB support, several new failover mechanisms that ensure business continuity in mission critical and enterprise class environments are now available with this release.
- Speed and robustness:
- Significantly faster system startup times thus faster system availability;
- Dramatically increased speed and reliability of data synchronization with single and distributed BPM Servers.
- Improvements to WebClient features such as Search and Future Task Assignment.
- Improvements to UATS Administrator including Advanced Configuration and Service Start/Stop capabilities.
In order to ensure the best possible experience with this new release, we ask that customers complete the UATS/WebClient request form prior to accessing UATS/WebClient 2014 R2.