Experience first-hand the power of our game changing “industrial approach” to low-code development.
Our private, self-guided Test Drives allow you to experience first-hand actual cloud-based CPS solutions in several business process participant roles and to see the power of automating business processes using our game changing “industrial approach” to low-code development.
Our first Test Drive, Citizen Inquiry, is a simplified version of CPS solutions used by a variety of cities, towns, government entities, and law enforcement organizations to efficiently automate the fulfillment of citizen information requests, complaints, compliments, and suggestions and ensure accurate follow-up and response within pre-determined legal or policy timeframes.
- Are the fastest and cheapest way to get powerful business applications tailored to your exact needs
- Work on mobile devices and in every major language - without any extra work
- Allow electronic submission, verification, and reuse of documents, photographs, videos, and other supporting documentation - avoiding error-prone duplication
- Work seamlessly with other CPS-based solutions, eliminating complex and expensive point-to-point integrations, data duplication, and errors
- Leverage the industry-leading Ultimus Adaptive BPM Suite 2017 and Ultimus Advanced Task Service 2017 to provide the widest range of work routing, notification, escalation, follow-up, and optimization options and ensure in-production solution performance and scalability
- Employ highly intuitive CPS “self-service” and enterprise user interfaces to minimize training
Don’t settle for limited, inflexible SaaS and packaged applications or expensive, cumbersome custom solutions when Ultimus Composed Process Solutions can give you exactly what you need.