July 26, 2016 – Ultimus announces the release of Ultimus Advanced Task Service and Ultimus WebClient 2016 (UATS/WebClient 2016). This release includes an entirely new end user interface that optimizes usability for mobile devices, as well as for desktops and laptops. UATS/Ultimus WebClient 2016 has also been enhanced to provide enterprise-scale performance, security, and usability for all Ultimus BPM suite customers, and for Ultimus Composed Process Solutions (CPS) customers in particular.
Customers deploying Ultimus Advanced Task Service and Ultimus WebClient 2016 will benefit from:Usability and performance enhancements such as:
- Entirely new, intuitive, easy-to-use WebClient interface that is greatly enhanced for mobile and touchscreen devices;
- A cohesive, highly integrated work environment with Ultimus solutions;
- Faster, secure opening of CPS and custom forms;
- Enhanced localization support; and
- Simplified folder sharing.