You asked for it, Now here it is:
With your suggestions and changing needs we have revamped the Ultimus Customer Portal. The new, enhanced portal includes many of the same great features from before but now it also gives you greater flexibility and insight into your support cases.
The new portal launch will take place on August 11, 2009.
- With the new customer portal your login information will be: your customer number @ultimus.com. For example email@example.com
- The new Portal will be for all new issues and cases. Your old support cases will be maintained in the old system for 2-3 months. You will be able to access this portal from the new one via web links.
- Online lessons about the new customer portal are available for you to view in both English and Spanish.
In the new portal you will find everything you need to submit cases, report and attach case materials, and interact with Ultimus tech support teams to resolve issues.
Added Benefits and Improvements to the Support Portal include:
- Real-time visibility (status) and tracking of your case
- Advanced search capabilities across different knowledge bases
- Ability to add comments or attachments to cases at any time
- Integrated “Ideas” area which improves on the old PER process (vote on everyone’s Ideas).
The sleek new interface, features and functionality are designed to deliver fast, reliable services to help your company quickly resolve cases and keep your processes running strong. The new Customer Portal, which will be launched on August 11th, will be accessible by going to www.ultimussupport.com . From the new support portal you will have quick and easy access to Ultimus Online Training for additional learning and support resources.
Questions? Concerns? Please reach out to us and let us know what you think.