Ultimus Solutions for Banking and Financial Institutions
With the economic difficulties our world is facing, it is important for financial institutions to properly manage their business processes. Strong, stable processes are needed to ensure the security of important financial applications and data. The sharing of financial information should be systematic and controlled. Allowing unauthorized users’ access to individual’s personal or corporate information can be disastrous.
Regulations and compliance add to the need for streamlined and well-documented practices. Additionally, customers expect quick, accurate, and reliable visibility into financial processes which affect key accounts. Without a strategic business model companies may not be able to meet regulatory and client-based needs.
Many banks worldwide rely on Ultimus Solutions for:
- Account openings and cancellations
- Credit card applications and account maintenance
- Loan approvals and post approval activities for mortgage loans, personal loans, car loans and private enterprise loans
- Services such as product consultations, promissory note guarantees, change of rates, fund transfers, investigation of accounts and claims management.
Financial service companies trust in Ultimus to automate their mission-critical processes in a scalable and secure BPM platform. By implementing Ultimus, financial organizations around the world, such as AXA, Citizens Bank, United Bank Limited and Mercantil Commercebank have automated and optimized key business processes, allowing them to see benefits for their customers, partners, employees, and shareholders.
- Reduced cost for customer service
- Increased productivity for employees
- Greater visibility into the processes for stakeholders
- Error reduction and elimination for data input
- Increased customer satisfaction and faster response